Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!



As the New Year begins, I am already committed to getting back on track.  I started this past Saturday, minus another holiday celebration on Monday.  The good days will out-weigh the bad always now.  It will be time to start getting some exercise in again too.  I'm not sure how my foot will handle running but I do plan on giving it a try very soon. 

I asked for a Fitbit for Christmas, and I received a Fitbit Force (even better).  Unfortunately, the band was a size large, and I require a small.  It has been returned as there are apparently no smalls available anywhere, I never realized it was such a popular product.  I was so sad that I was not going to be able to play with my new toy as that was part of my motivation.  However, I was able to find it on Amazon, yay!  I even paid for express shipping so hopefully I will receive it on Friday. 

I promise that I won't stop by to write every day as my posts are not exciting enough to ever warrant that.  I do hope to stop by and visit when I can with news of how things are coming along.  Remember, if it was easy, then everyone would do it.  Don't let those road-blocks stop your own journey in its' tracks, just consider it a detour.

No comments:

Post a Comment