Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bad Day/Good Day

Tonight marks my first "failure".  I hadn't been feeling well all day but I was determined to run. About 14 minutes into the running part I realized that it was time to quit.  I had been okay until the nausea kicked in.  I am disappointed and I hope that whatever this is doesn't last long and I hope that I can pick up where I left off this Friday.

My last run had been successful with adding the 1/4 mile.  Officially, I'm at 2.35 miles.  I'm getting so close I almost feel like I should just go for it.  I won't make it all the way though, so I must remain patient and make progress in small steps.

Oh!  I forgot to tell you, I bought my new runners!  I love them!  They are the same style as my old ones but a new, fabulous color.

 
I love them!!! (Oops, said that already.)  I did go up a half a size but I'm not sure that I needed to. However, I can always wear a thicker sock if I find they are too loose.  I have used them twice before tonight's abbreviated run, and need to play around with the laces to keep them snug enough while not making my toes tingly (they feel like they are sleeping while I am running).
 
One more great thing to end off with. . .164!!!  I'm sure it will waver within a pound or two, but it felt great to see it this morning!  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment