Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nachos and Oz

I have said this before and I will say it again. . .I'm sorry it has been a while between posts.  It's just that I don't have anything to talk about.  Nothing new and noteworthy has been happening, and I have had no new questions or revelations about my progress.  I'd rather not post just saying "today was a {fill-in-the-blank} day" or "this is what I ate", etc.  I need to be able to share something whether it be an accomplishment, a goal, a question, or even a frustration. 



I have made it to 30 minutes for three runs in a row now.  It's getting easier each time.  Not easy, just easier.  I imagine I should start trying for a longer distance but truthfully I'm not willing to commit to more time.  I suppose I could try running faster, but I don't want to commit the effort!  I know, I know, I should do one or the other already!  Let me think on it for a bit!

I took my kids to see Oz the Great and Powerful tonight.  I had nachos.  They are my favorite movie theatre treat and I have been looking forward to them all week!  I think it helps me to behave at other times if I already have something bad planned out.  That way I know I have to be good during the time leading up to it! 


It is spring break for the kids so tomorrow will likely involve eating on the go, and the weekend promises a birthday party and likely Easter dinner.   I will try my hardest to be good!  Willpower please don't fail me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment