Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not The Biggest Loser

I am not the Biggest Loser but I have lost 21.78% of my body weight so far.  I am not at a plateau but it is coming off slower and I understand that I need to get my ass in gear and do more if I want it to come off quicker.  I am not ready to dedicate myself to more.  When I'm ready, if I'm ready, I will know.  Right now I am content at continuing one teenie-tiny step at a time. 



I did have a "bad" week.  As I have said previously, my "bad" isn't even as bad as it really could be, or how bad it would have been nine months ago.  No weight lost, no weight gained since last Monday.  I am at 49 pounds lost.  Since I have already met my original goal of 45 pounds, every extra pound now is just a bonus.  PMS is killing me though!  Usually I want to eat everything in the house the day before, but this has been going on for three days!  Ugh! 



As for running, I managed 30 minutes last Wednesday, but every other time has been, well, unsuccessful.  I suppose I should look at every time I run as a success because at least I am trying, where as the mere thought of running a year ago would have had me cringing (or laughing). 

There's always going to be some "down's" on this journey.  The important thing is not to give up and to know the "up's" will be there again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment