Thursday, March 21, 2013

FIFTY!

I did it!  I made 30 minutes on my run last night!  I knew I had it in me, I just had to remember not to give up!  I felt good mentally afterwards, running definitely releases endorphins leaving me feeling that I am heading for some good days ahead (for food and exercise that is).

For the record, I did eat those cookies yesterday, but they saved me from a bigger calorie catastrophe. . .carrot cake!  I resisted the cake and ate my cookies and then I was satisfied.



Now here's the best news. . .I have officially lost fifty pounds! Nope, scratch that, fifty-one!  And it feels good!  I really feel like I should share my success with my friends (aka share this blog), however as proud as I am that I have lost fifty pounds, I also almost feel ashamed to admit that I had fifty pounds to lose in the first place.  I should have never had those first forty-five pounds to lose, I should have never let it get that bad.  I have to work up the courage to let it out there!  I can't believe how personal everything feels when I look at letting other people in.  I'm going to sit on it for a few days (or however long it takes) and hopefully work up the courage because I am actually VERY proud of myself for doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment