Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Disaster. . .but a new plan

Things are not going great. I did lose 0.6 of a pound last week, so I guess that's better then none. My self-control has been a disaster, but I am looking at the bright side. . .my official 90-day weight loss challenge doesn't start until Tuesday. So now I'm thinking I might was well enjoy myself while I can. My original thought had been to lose a bit before the challenge because I was ashamed of what I had gained, but at this point, it's not too promising.



I am also going to be trying something new! A friend has been posting about Thrive by Le-Vel*, and how good she's been feeling. Her husband has been using it as well and has lost 16 pounds in a month! Of course I'm always interested in trying new things, especially if they might help me make progress. And I need more energy, and I need an appetite suppressant, so the Thrive Experience I have chosen is a weight-loss combo. 



Just to clarify, yes, I am still an It Works girl. Love the products! The Greens have kept me cold free since November and even that was a tiny, brief cold. Before that, a year cold-free.  I am never against trying something new and I personally see no reason why I can't try another product from another company. 



*If you are interested in learning more about Thrive, please visit magickat4.Le-Vel.com and create a FREE, no obligation, customer account. All you have to provide is an email address and your name to do so. Then you can view the product and pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment