Sunday, September 3, 2017

Change is Coming Soon!!!

I'm actually looking forward to my upcoming 90-day challenge! What I am not looking forward to is stepping on the scale and seeing what kind of damage I have done. Yes, my day one was 2 weeks ago, but that turned into a disaster. I have already said there is thinking you are ready, and actually being ready. The difference being that you'll know you were not ready when you fall off the wagon.  Right now, I feel ready. 

It's going to be hard. . .it always is. BUT I have done it before and I WILL do it again. 


Once upon a time I lost 60 pounds. . .now I'm pretty sure I have now put at least 1/2 that back on, so my goal is 20 pounds. This is not unrealistic. This is a very reasonable and obtainable goal. Weight loss is very mental in my opinion so I really have to work on being stronger then myself!

And if you are interested in this 90 day weight loss challenge,  please feel welcome to leave a comment, or if you prefer to be private you can DM me on Instagram, @andreasweets1.

No comments:

Post a Comment