Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Losing, but not in the good way

I'm losing the food battle today. I was good and then a co-worker wanted fries and I couldn't didn't say no, in fact, I drove her there!!!  I am slightly over my calories and I'm feeling so hungry. Not every day can be perfect, but I will fight to do my best!



Tomorrow is another day which will have its own challenges, I'm sure. I'm not throwing in the towel. I will keep fighting tomorrow, and the next day and the next day and so on!



So I'm getting ready for bed the other night and hubby is making a salad to take to work with him for lunch. He has also bought cereal that he likes to eat for breakfast before work. This is great because he usually has Tim Hortons for breakfast, and then a chocolate bar or some junk for lunch. I was suddenly hopeful that maybe his health kick would help with my commitment. However, I'm not sure how far he will go, because once I was in bed I heard him go in the cupboard for chips {insert face palm}. At least he is making better choices when he cooks now so I am benefiting so far at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment