Monday, August 21, 2017

Day 2

I'm not sure why, but I haven't shared with anyone that I have restarted this journey. I did better, I think, the first time around when no one knew what I had set out to do, so maybe I'll keep it quiet for now. I have plans on Friday that will probably have a cheat meal involved, but so far, a whole two days in, I have no desire to cheat.

I have done well these first two days. I know it's only two days but each day I do well is one step towards success. I did a two day cleanse, and my eating is on point. The next step is to get some activity happening. My step count was low today because I didn't walk the mall at lunch, so I will need to work on getting active on days like today.

I will weigh in on Friday morning to see the results of the cleanse and the controlled eating. Perhaps Fridays should be my weigh-in day since my cheat meal will likely happen on the weekends. As in the past, I will call them pre-planned self-sabotage days! 😉

I can't update every day as I don't have a lot to say, but I still need to try to keep this journal of my journey updated. I hope I can stick to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment