Monday, January 26, 2015

Miss and HIIT

It seems the weekend comes and I forget to do things like drink enough water and take my vitamins.  I guess it's because during the week my days are more structured while being at work.  For example, Saturday I was out all day and should have brought or stopped to get some water and wasn't home to take my vitamins nor did I have them with me.  During the week I am usually at my desk so I keep my vitamins in front I me to take with lunch and if I feel hungry I try to grab a drink of water first.

I plan to real keep my water intake up this week as I would like to flush my system of any remaining bloating.  I also plan to keep my sodium intake down this coming weekend so that I don't retain water and hopefully can pass my weigh-in next Monday.


Today I am going to try a HIIT treadmill workout.  It's only 15 minutes but it looks hard!  It involves an incline that gets up to 8% and I have never jogged on an incline, never mind run, AND it calls for runs and sprints!  I will make this a two part post tonight and continue once I get back with my results. . .

It's the first 15 minutes (part 1) of this workout from Women's Health magazine.

Okay, so I was seriously worried that I would only make it half way, but I did it! And do you know what? It wasn't that bad. I mean, it was bad, but not nearly as bad as I expected.  And do you know what else?  I might just do it again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment