Sunday, January 18, 2015

I Can Do It, I Am Worth It!

I finally got back on the treadmill last night!  It wasn't as hard as I worried it might be.  I did six sets of 90 second "sprints" followed by two minutes of walking.  Next time (tomorrow) I am going to try some longer "sprints".

Reminders to myself:

1) Drink water, lots of water, a minimum of 8 cups (64 ounces) per day.  When I think I'm hungry, during some water first!

2) I am worth it!  I can do it, I have what it takes!

3) It's only two weeks.  Two weeks then I can have the best cheat day ever! (Or not.)

4) Buy some fresh veggies and eat at least one serving per day. (Or serve canned or frozen vegetables with dinner if necessary).


5) Exercise at least five minutes per day, but expand this to running three times per week again.







No comments:

Post a Comment