Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Keep On Going

I forgot that Couch to 5k, Week 5 was such a bitch!!!  Day 1, three five-minute runs, good.  Day 2, two eight-minute runs, check! Day 3, one twenty-minute run?!?  I don't think so!  I ran for ten, walked for four, then ran for six.  I was originally thinking I would just stick to Day 3 for my next few runs until I could get to twenty minutes, but then I looked at Week 6 and it makes way more sense to carry on as normal.  Day 1 is broken up again into 5-8-5 minutes so I think I'm just going to continue as normal without repeating the day. 


I haven't been very disciplined at staying under 1700 calories.  I don't necessarily go very far over that amount but I must start to make a better effort at staying under.  I did lose one pound since last month so I am pleased, but I feel I could get closer to that 160 mark quicker if I can just stick closer to that goal.  My Fitbit shows that I burn more calories then I take in on most days but I would prefer to see a larger deficit.
 
I would also like to make a bigger effort to reduce my grain intake, but that's a hard one for me.  I admit it, I love my bread.  I just need to get more on top of having other options easily available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment