Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lesson Learned

My schedule is a little off track AND I was very bad on Saturday.  I had a hair appointment first thing then I worked overtime and didn't eat properly during the day.  When it came time for dinner I was non-selective.  My mom wanted to go out for dinner and when we got there, I was starved!  I ordered two appetizers for the table and soon found out that I was the only one that liked the hot spinach dip that I ordered!  My son ended up liking it too but only ate a little bit because he was more interested in the other appetizer, sweet potato fries. Then for my entrée I ordered a larger dinner than normal too and ate all of it!  Lesson learned. . .eat properly during the day!!!

So good, but so bad!


I also didn't do my run!  By the time we got home it was late and my stomach so full, there was no way to run without cramping or worse.  I normally try to eat light if I'm going to go for a run so it really wasn't going to happen.  I will go tonight. I need to get back on schedule at some point and the overtime in my future doesn't make it very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment