Monday, November 12, 2012

It Gets Easier but I'm Guessing That's Just Temporary

It looks like I've moved to weekly posts!  Okay, almost weekly anyway as it's been a few days since my last.  I haven't got a lot to say at once so I've kind of been saving up!

I forgot to do my weigh in this morning, oops! That's okay, I'm all bloaty today anyway.

I did my Couch to 5k, Week 3 Day 3 tonight. Although it was hard to get through those three-minute "runs", I got through and when I was done them I recovered much quicker. I'm not ready for week 4 yet so I will do one more day of week 3 for sure.   My feet didn't hurt tonight either but it has been three days since my last run (extra rest day but worked out on the glider).  I'm still waiting for my insoles to arrive so that I can test those out.  I figure that if they don't work out I might have to buy myself an early Christmas present of new runners.

People are noticing, yay!!! Another co-worker has been bugging me about my pants being too big, and a co-worker from another department mentioned it as well. . .it may have helped that I was wearing pants that actually fit well that day. Noticeable results make it all worth while!

I bought a new zippered sweater for winter on the weekend. I got size XL in a store that I always had to buy XXL in before. When I zipped it up my daughter says "you're skinny mom", oh she's the best! I have ordered two more shirts online in XL's and I'm really hoping they work for me.  I also bought a few pair of well fitting pants from a thrift store.  I don't want to spend a lot on work clothes when I plan to still try to lose more weight and need a smaller size again! 

I must keep thinking positive and I must maintain my will-power.  It's hard sometimes, of coarse, but I don't want to go back up again.  I need to keep it off this time so I need to make my entire food-philosophy change permanently.  I will have to always keep in mind the advice I have given others when they ask how I've gotten this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment