Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Week That Was

Well, actually, week-and-a-half. The reason being that I'd rather not keep Monday's as my weigh-in day.  This takes me up to this past Thursday.

Let's go back to the beginning.  I weighed in Monday as planned and was surprised that the results were better than expected.  I would however like to lose 7.2 pounds before my next step.  

The week (and-a-half) was extremely good.  I went on several 5k walks, and two treadmill "runs"; Couch to 5k week 3, day 3 and week 4, day 1.  My calories were quite in balance ending each day with a deficit.  I struggled with food on several days though, but came through each day okay. My weigh-in on Thursday reflected the effort, I lost 2.8 pounds, meaning I have 4.4 pounds to go.  I have approximately 4 weeks to lose that much (or more).


No comments:

Post a Comment