Thursday, September 10, 2015

Another Thursday - Down, But Not Out

It has been an awful, awful week.  I did fairly well Sunday and Monday. I had to talk myself into going for a 5K walk by myself on Monday, but I did it.  I knew that the week ahead wasn't going to leave me time for any walks or "runs" so I had to. Tuesday though, Tuesday was a disaster. . .

I was constantly hungry. Although I did my best to make healthy choices throughout the day, I ate too often and too much. (I was also a crabby bear after work, and ready to emotionally breakdown by bedtime.)

Wednesday was a decent day but was not easy.  I was definitely stress eating as work has been a bit hairy this week.

This week was pretty much a write off, although my weigh-in showed no loss but no gain either (thankfully).  I'm going to pick myself back up and continue on my way and start a new week with nothing but positive thoughts for the week ahead.


And it's going to be a rough one too. I've taken a second job, and I'll be working approximately 56 hours over the next seven days!  It won't be like this all the time, just this week as I have two training sessions to attend.  It will probably mean another week of no exercise as well, I'll just have to make sure that I get my ass back in gear when life settles down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment