Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Where Have They Gone?

I didn't realize that it has been a week since I last posted.  I weighed myself this morning and I'm finally back to 164.  Of coarse, I will have ruined that today by eating too much pizza!

Since my last post I have done the shred DVD twice.  The push ups are hard but I've never been good at those.  There is a two-minute cardio circuit that I haven't made it all the way through yet either.  It consists of 30-seconds of jumping jacks, 30-seconds of jump rope, repeat.  I figure if I ever get through the whole workout without stopping that is when I will move to level two.  It's probably going to be a while.

It was a sad day for me on Friday. . .I bought a few new bra's. . .B-cups.  Seriously?!?  I have previously mentioned the loss in this area but it was the first time I had to buy a smaller cup.  I have so much that can go away from around the mid-section, why must my boobs go away instead?!?  I will target that mid-section by continuing the 30-Day Shred as long as my get up and go doesn't get up and leave. 
 
Oh, I have also been running outside.  Yesterday I started Couch-to-5K week four, but I think I may just skip on over to week five on my next run, it's not much of a difference.  The Colour Me Rad 5K is in 18 days!
 
Lastly, I should say, Happy Canada Day!  I will likely take a walk later to watch the fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment