Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Can Do It

"Day one" was easy.  Hopefully to be followed by an easy day two, three, four, five, and so on.  And I ran! Well, actually, jogged, but to me that's running.  I had some numbness in my toes while I was running, but no pain.  I am trying to be very conscious of how my foot hits the ground but I will try my other insoles next time to see if it helps. I also refused a very-yummy-looking cupcake!  To me, this was a huge indication of my readiness as I had no regret and no temptation to go back for it. 

Tonight (day two) I do have some pain in my foot.  I am praying that it is some sort of residual pain and that it doesn't worsen like it did when I injured it.  I want to run!  If I can't run I will be devastated.  I know that sounds drastic, but I really want to do it!

I still feel confident that I am ready to continue my journey.  I can't let anything stand in my way.  I want to succeed, I need to succeed.   I want to be the best me I can be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment