Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another Day One

Yes, that's right, Monday will mark another day one.  This time it's serious.  It is time to get back into the swing of things.  I have seen how easy it was to be bad again, especially this last week.  I was super bad.  I'm ready. . .

I'm ready to be good again!

It's going to be hard.  I have been letting myself eat what I want, when I want to.  I have to be strict on myself and stick to the good stuff.  Lately, I just want to eat all the time.  I see some struggle in my near future.

Here is the most important part.  I'm gonna run.  Please, please let my foot be healed!  It feels okay and I plan to start slow so that I won't re injure or aggravate it again.  I am hoping that running is the solution to all of it!

I really hope the next time you hear from me that I will have good news to share.  If this doesn't work I am pretty confident that I will be feeling devastated.  I realize that "devastated" sounds extreme, but I really do believe that running is going to help put me back on the proper path.

And hopefully this will be the last "day one" I ever tell you about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment