Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm Back!

I'm back!  Or on my way back to normal at least. 

I went to Las Vegas last weekend and since I have been back I haven't been able to be consistent with eating or exercise. 



I started a new job two weeks ago and the training has been mentally exhausting, plus I missed two days when I was in Vegas which means I'm behind too.  Eating at work hasn't been bad though as there is no time!  I have been forgetting to take my vitamins there though and I have not been drinking enough water.  I have not necessarily eaten the best at home either.  

Exercise has been non-existent.  I'm not sure when I will get back to running.  With the amount of walking we did in Vegas, my tendonitis was super painful and has slowly been subsiding but it is not well enough to run on yet.  On top of that I got a shin splint!


I am hoping to get lots of rest this weekend so that I can get back into a groove next week.  Tomorrow I need to catch up on my household chores and get some groceries as my fridge is bare (except for a whole lot of cheese that I bought in the US).  I need to get some healthy choices in there.  And last, but not least, I hope to get back to running by mid-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment