Monday, April 8, 2013

Getting It Done (Slowly)

52 pounds! It comes off slower now, but that's to be expected. Especially since I keep my effort minimal. One teenie-tiny pound at a time. . .it's fine with me! 160 still seems impossible, but really it isn't. Even if I never get there I truly am happy at what I have achieved so far.



I rocked a 30 minute run on Thursday. After completely bombing my Tuesday run after four days off, I was happy that I felt good on Thursday. I still haven't decided on the next step. If I can keep up at 30 I will always be happy if I CAN rock it.

I haven't had a chance to run since Thursday though.  My plans are to run tomorrow, Friday, Sunday, then either Tuesday or Wednesday before I leave for my mini-vacation to Las Vegas to see Bon Jovi!!!  I plan on being very, very bad (food-wise) while I'm away, so hopefully I will only put a couple pounds on, if any as we will be doing a lot of walking I'm sure.

Short and sweet tonight, but I just wanted to keep up to date on what has been happening for the last week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment