Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, Here We Go Again

169.6. . .Oops!  Not oops, really.  I knew what I was doing and set September 1st as my end date.  I have not run since July 19th and I have been on vacation for the last two weeks so I have been carefree.  Starting today it is time to care again.

It's hard though.   Since I've been back from my trip I have been feeling my tired-achy-self again. We visited my sister, her husband, and their new babies in Vancouver.  While I was there I got up early, washed baby bottles, made breakfast, prepared dinner in the slow cooker a few times, and took my kids out for a while during the day; and I felt good.  Since I've been back I am back to horrible sleeps, not wanting to get up, and sore achy joints again.  And the dread of returning to work tomorrow.  (As I'm sure everyone wishes, I wish I didn't have to work!)
 
 
The first solution to this is to buy a new bed.  Hopefully this will alleviate the horrible sleeps and some of the achy joints.  The second solution has to be to get moving again!  I had far less trouble with my achy hips when I was running.  I am hoping the return to behaving myself will not be too difficult as I feel like I am in the right mind-set right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment