Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Week Two. . .Uh Oh!!!

Week two did not start off as well as week one. I had my first cheat day. . .or what I prefer to call a "self-sabotage" day! I was worse then I had planned though and I actually felt guilty after, probably because I also went two days without exercise. When I did workout after those two days, my body ached, and I had trouble completing some of the exercises! I did not let that discourage me.

Monday came and I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't gain with that cheat day, but then came another cheat day (unplanned. . .it happens sometimes). With that happening and PMS, I decided to wait until next week to weigh in again.

I am not sure why, but I am forgetting to drink my water. My first time around I drank tons of water, not sure why I haven't restarted that habit yet. Water is so important! I must make that a priority as well!


Sometimes life gets in the way of the best made plans but it is important to keep going. Don't let a bad day or two send you in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment