Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy

I'm actually kind of happy with my body right now. I'm not skinny, but I'm skinnier then before.  I still have flab, rolls, whatever you want to call it.  I look in the mirror though and I see this good looking girl staring back at me.  I love my face.  My face is definitely thinner.
 
I love wearing clothes that fit!  I mean, I always wore clothes that fit me, but I can wear "skinny" jeans, you know, jeans that actually hug my body!  My capri's are form fitting, and the ones that aren't are already semi-too big on me.  I still try to make sure that my clothes are flattering and do not accentuate the bad curves. 
 
Being happy with my body does not mean that I'm done.  I'm still going to run.  I'm still going to try to eat my best (most of the time).  And I plan to start some short workouts at home with dumbells.  I am zapped from work this week, but I'm sure I will start soon enough.  My "wow" feelings are currently MIA, but that won't knock me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment