Monday, February 10, 2020

Why Are We So Hard On Ourselves

Late post...I wrote this 2 days ago but haven’t posted yet. I was waiting to edit it on a laptop, but since I haven’t gotten around to it, I’m posting from my phone.

02/09/20

I felt like a failure. All week I did as best as I could to start getting on track to take my vitamins and drink my water. My eating was great, coming in under my “allowed” calories daily. Then I stepped on the scale. I gained 1/2 pound.

I felt deflated. I spent all that time being “good” only to end with bad results.

Why can’t we look at ourselves the way we look at other people? If you had come to me and told me that was your week, my response would have been “it’s okay”. You see, there’s a another week ahead to do better, to be better.

So, my goals for the next week are to continue working on the habits that I want to build.  

No comments:

Post a Comment