Sunday, February 2, 2020

My Apologies

I admit it. I am not dedicated enough to have a blog! Most of the time, I either don't have anything to say, or forget completely. I am not a blogger. I started this back in 2012 as a diary and I did really good at that time but I failed long ago.

Lots of ups and downs (weight wise, life wise, and so on) have happened. I'm just not good at writing about it. I have my Facebook group and I track on My Fitness Pal. That's about the extent of my effort. 

So here I am, yet another day one. I'm not sure if I am ready. 

I have told you a million times that you have to be ready. There's a difference between thinking you're ready and actually being ready. Thinking you're ready lets you be good for a day, or a few days, or a week, or a few weeks, but then when you fall apart, you don't get back on track. With actually being ready, when you fall apart for a day or two, you get back on track.

I am starting with good intensions. I know that sometimes I will have to convince myself to do things that I really don't want to.

What am I concentrating on at the moment? 

  • Water. I have a reminder in my phone to drink water. I take 8 gulps then snooze it for an hour. 
  • Green tea. Green tea is good for you in many ways. (See: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea). 
  • Vitamins and probiotics. Vitamins help to keep me healthy, and probiotics help improve my gut health. (See: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/probiotics-and-weight-loss#section3) 
Even if these don't actually help with weight loss, they will at least help me be healthy. In the end, it's health that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment