Saturday, January 18, 2014

Water

I'm trying to remember to drink water when I feel like I want to eat between meals.  It does work.  Sometimes I just need a little something in my stomach to get rid of the "munchies" and I'm not truly hungry.  If the water doesn't take the edge off then I need to snack!

I love these water bottle from Costco!

Did you know that drinking water can boost your metabolism?  Even if your body is mildly dehydrated, your metabolism will slow down.  Drinking cold water is even better because your body uses more calories to warm it up.


My planned self-sabotage day didn't happen as planned today, but it will happen soon enough, and I will soooooo enjoy it!   I did have pizza for dinner, not quite as bad as what I had planned, but enjoyable as a second choice.  Thin crust, tomato and feta.  Yummy.

I did go for a run too.  Week 1, Day 3.  Same program as day 1 and 2.  It wasn't easy, but it wasn't hard.  I probably shouldn't say that because once I start Week 2, I will probably be begging to go back to Week 1!!!  I did burn 254 calories, although I am not sure how it was more than my last two days as I ran the same distance.

I really am enjoying my Fitbit Force, even if it does show me how lazy I really am on a Saturday!  I truly hope it continues to work as some reviewers have mentioned their Force malfunctioned after a couple of weeks.  However, since my initial problems finding one that actually worked, I have had no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment