Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Goat Cheese and Ham(string)

I am totally addicted to goat cheese.  I mean, I have had goat cheese once in a while over the past few years, but this last week I just can't get enough.  It's my current snack of choice.  So yummy!
 
I may or may not have bought myself an Olympic fleece hoodie today.  Shhhh. . .don't tell.   It's so wonderful to buy a fitted sweater and to not be embarrassed by my "rolls".  Sure, I still have them, but they are not as enhanced as they once were.

 
 
I am actually excited for the Olympics this year.  It's hard to believe that it has been four years since the last one.  I am worried about the safety of everyone though.  Especially our hockey players.  I by no means value their lives over any other athlete or person who attend the Olympics but I cannot imagine if anything were to happen to them.  While it will be fabulous to watch Olympic/International hockey but I would rather not if it means keeping everyone safe.
 
I did run tonight but I did find it a bit harder.  My left hamstring is sore.  It felt tight and sore last night when I did a short workout with the hand-weights, and it continued tonight.  I would still like to do yoga on Friday and I hope to run again on Saturday, so hopefully I can keep it loose with some periodic stretching over the next couple of days.   I am going to a hockey game on Friday and plan to have a big, bad, naughty, hot dog so I need to keep my exercise consistent, especially since I was already so bad yesterday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment