Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blowing It

Wow, am I ever blowing it.  This shows you that it isn't always going to be easy but that doesn't mean you throw in the towel (or bagel!) and walk away.  You have to remember that tomorrow is another day for you to work on yourself again.  I'm not going to give up.  I have been on this journey for too long to give up.  I still think of where I was before I started this journey and I know that I never want to go back there. 

(A repeat, but I love this)

I still plan to run.  Not today and maybe not tomorrow, but I have a new 5K to train for and four months to do it.  Right now I am positive about training as I have a lot of time, but I have to remind myself not to cut it too short like I did last year.  The ground is starting to dry, but the pavement is covered in sand and rocks so it is dangerous.  I have been keeping my eyes open to see which way to go that is safest. . .maybe by next week I can go.

Next week. . .spring break for the kiddies.  My son is going away to see his Aunt and cousins on a plane, by himself, for the first time alone. . .just breathe!  My daughter will be here and I have booked a few days off.  I'm thinking a movie for sure and who knows what else.  I may have to challenge myself to NOT have nachos which are my movie theatre weakness.  I will see how things go next week and how bad next weeks weigh-in is first.  Other than that, I am looking forward to a few days off from work. . .and maybe that will motivate me to run!


No comments:

Post a Comment